Feb 8, 2010

LET'S BLOG ... ARE YOU IN??


Hello my dear 7th graders!
Let's bring something new and fresh to our English lessons.This blog will give you opportunities to use and practice your English in communication with your classmates and your teacher through this widely-spread digital medium.I hope you will find blogging challenging enough to join in with ideas and commentaries regularly. I know your creativity and imagination know no limits and this is where you can let those two go free. However, remember this is still a learning zone ...

25 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! i think, this is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy bella!!
    How are you?
    we're good?!!.
    -.-'
    bayyy
    h.F.*
    -.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. this blog is cool. n1

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is very, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4 now we have eight comments...!
    post post...!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I think... am.. you know... I think it's OK...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello everybody! I like this website, it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes its very good website for techer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey. How are you??............. ... Nežaa!!! I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice&cool :D
    i like it a lot XĐ

    ReplyDelete